APPLY FOR Cyber Essentials
FOR RPA PILOT MEMBERS
Please complete and submit the form below to apply
for Cyber Essentials for RPA Pilot Members verified self-assessment.
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR SCHOOLS WHO ARE PART OF THE RPA PILOT.
Cyber Essentials is an online verified self-assessment questionnaire which relies on you being able to understand the questions and know the answers. It’s a simple process:
- Work your way through the Cyber Essentials Readiness tool.
- Seek support from the guidance documents, the webinars and the LinkedIn group.
- Register your organisation below.
- Receive a confirmation email, with a follow up email containing your login details for the secure online assessment platform.
- When you are ready, carefully complete the self-assessment and upload the signed declaration by a member of the school board to confirm that all answers are true.
- Submit your assessment.
- A qualified assessor reviews the answers provided.
NEED SUPPORT WITH YOUR ASSESSMENT?
Some of the Cyber Essentials self-assessment questions can be difficult to understand if you do not have a technical IT background or if your school has a complex structure. IASME has trained a number of qualified cyber security companies who will be able to help you understand the assessment questions, how they relate to your company and what steps you need to take in order to achieve certification. These Certification Bodies are trained and licensed to certify against the Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme and they are also available to offer consulting services to help you achieve these certifications.
You can engage with one of our Certification Bodies and they will be able to provide you with support in the assessment process. Please note this support is not funded by the RPA pilot.
OUR CERTIFICATION BODIES CAN HELP
Find Out More
Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or speak to our team