IASME is partnering with a brand new cyber security community event from the award-winning event organiser, ROAR B2B. UK Cyber Week – Expo & Conference makes its debut on 4 and 5 April 2023 at the Business Design Centre, London and will feature speakers from Tinder Swindler and Biohacking to Microsoft and Google.
UK Cyber Week aims to bridge the gap between businesses and cyber experts.
Attendees will hear from over 100 world-class security experts, hackers and commentators from across the cyber spectrum. Among those sharing their real-life experiences and insights on the state of cyber security both now and in the future will be:
- ‘Hacker’ – A real-life hacker, whose identity has been protected to ensure open and candid discussion, will open the event, sharing their experiences and techniques used to exploit and infiltrate systems, from airports and casinos to critical national infrastructure facilities.
- Geoff White - BBC, Sunday Times, and Channel 4 investigative reporter – host of the top podcast “The Lazarus Heist” also doing a book signing at the event.
- Cecilie Fjellhøy – The star of The Tinder Swindler – Netflix’s most-watched documentary of 2021 – will be talking about identity fraud.
- Len Noe – Find out from the ex-black hat hacker what it’s like to have microchip implants in his body that enable him to compromise systems.
- Jake Moore - His session is entitled ‘How to hire a hitman on the dark web’ which sounds both risky and cool at the same time.
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith – Chief security advisor at Microsoft
- Jayson E. Sweet – Professional hacker and author of “Dissecting the Hack”
- Chris John Riley -Senior security engineer and tech lead, Google Switzerland
Joining the illustrious event line-up will be speakers and exhibitors at the forefront of cyber security such as Arctic Wolf, Beyond Identity, CrowdStrike, Darktrace, Fortanix, Forescout, ManageEngine, SentinelOne, SenseOn Tech and Thales. Attendees can expect discussion, debate, and insights into a range of critical topics; from AI/ML & data science, application security and cloud & platform security to cryptography, data forensics & incident response and reverse & social engineering.
Bradley Maule-ffinch, Event Director, UK Cyber Week says, “The criticality of cyber security has moved it from the basement to the boardroom – but this has created a knowledge gap that must be addressed. Malicious hackers know this and can exploit vulnerabilities too easily. We want to bring everyone together under one roof to share expertise and experiences and level up cyber security in the UK. Our promise is that everyone, no matter how much or how little expertise they have, leaves knowing more and is better equipped for the battle ahead.”
Our CEO Dr Emma Philpott MBE commented on the partnership, saying that “We are delighted to be working with Roar B2B to help launch this exciting new event. UK Cyber Week is focused on bringing together the specialist cyber community with business leaders. We hope it will help to break down the barriers caused by technical language and jargon and make the UK a safer place for all organisations.”
Come and talk to us at UK Cyber Week – Expo & Conference at stand D10
Free attendee registration is now open at www.ukcyberweek.co.uk.