Established over 20 years ago. CNS are in the rare position of understanding IT infrastructure AND Cyber Security. We help your IT staff with remediation steps, rather than just informing you that “you’ve failed!”. > 68% of our customers stay for > 5 years. > 70% of new business is referral.
CNS Staff Accreditations
General Cyber Security: Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Tiger Qualified Security Team Member (QSTM)
GCHQ Training CESG CCP: Senior IA Auditor, IA Auditor, Security and Information Risk Advisor, IT Security Officer
Cisco: CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, CCNP, CCNA and CSE
Microsoft: MVP, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP, MCP, MDST
Other: Over 40 different accreditations in 20 specialist technology areas
CNS Organizational Accreditations
- UK Government IASME-accredited Cyber Essentials Plus Certification Body
- IASME Gold Standard Company & Certification Body
- Core Member of UK’s largest Cyber Security Cluster
- Approved Member of the UK Cyber Security Forum
- GCHQ CESG CCP accredited security team to Senior Practitioner Level
- UK Government G-Cloud 7 Supplier
- Approved Member of the Cyber-Security Information Sharing Partnership
- ‘Investors in People’ Accreditation
Industry Partnerships: Cisco Premier Certified Partner, Meraki Partner, Microsoft Silver Datacenter Partner, SafeNet Partner, Barracuda Partner, Dell Partner, HP Partner, Sophos Partner
We have one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry.
CNS supports mission critical networks of industry leaders across the UK
Consistently delivers projects on time and within budget
Awarded an independently assessed score of 4.87/5 for customer satisfaction (July16)
CNS are based in UK’s “Cyber-Maryland”, the “Cyber South West”. We have highly experienced global network design, support & diagnostic staff. For Cyber skills AND commercial acumen; CNS.